The easiest home made granola bar recipe!
Make your dream granola bar with this tasty and wholesome granola bar recipe that may be tailored along with your favorite substances!
It may be made peanut-free to be faculty pleasant and nice for younger athletes’ oldsters.
Makes 14-16 Bars
To make this home made granola bar recipe peanut-free, do away with the pumpkin seeds and floor flax and change the rolled oats for minute outs and the bar will keep in combination!
For a budget-friendly choice, do away with pumpkin seeds and floor flax. Switch the maple syrup for honey.
What You Want
Pass-To Bar Elements:
- 1.5 cups mashed banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats (wheat unfastened for a gluten unfastened choice)
- ½ cup dried fruit of selection (I used raisins)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup coconut
- 2 tbsp floor flax seed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Not obligatory: ¼ cup hemp hearts
Easy methods to Make the Recipe
Pass-to Granola Bar Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Evenly nice an oblong baking dish and put aside.
- In a big bowl, mash banana till clean. Stir in vanilla
- Combine in oats, almonds, dried fruit, pumpkin seeds, coconut, floor flax seed, cinnamon and salt. Stir till neatly combined.
- In a small microwavable bowl, mix peanut butter and maple syrup. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in peanut butter combination with the remainder of the substances.
- Spoon combination into baking dish and press down till lightly unfold and compact.
- Bake for 20-23 mins or till calmly golden brown alongside the brink. Permit to chill for 10-Quarter-hour then position in freezer for 10 mins. As soon as cool, lower into bars.
So there you’ve got it! A wholesome and nutritious granola bar best to take at the move. What did you recall to mind this recipe? Proportion your ideas within the feedback beneath!
Vitamins in line with one bar
Diet research finished with rolled oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, and with out hemp hearts.
25 g Carbohydrate
7.2 g Protein
11.7 g Fats
4 g Fiber
Don’t pass over a wholesome recipe or diet article and join our e-newsletter, lately!
Sound Bites is a weekly diet e-newsletter that is going out to hundreds of subscribers. Written through our staff of registered dietitians, it contains articles, movies, guidelines and recipes.
As a unique BONUS, we’ll electronic mail you our fashionable ’51 Wholesome Snack Assaults’ PDF.
Uncover different nice recipes from the Well being Stand staff: