I debated whether or not or now not I must percentage a photograph of my tree the day after Christmas, however since I plan on leaving my decorations up till New 12 months’s Day, I figured … what the heck? Gotta bask within the red glow of my tree so long as I will.
And, since we’re nearing the top of 2021, I believed I’d percentage my favourite purchases of the yr. Get in a position for some overall randomness. 🙂
2. My red velvet file participant.
3. That is the most efficient blank, budget-friendly eye shadow palette. I can proceed to shop for this one time and again as it’s that just right!
4. Everyone wishes a Scrub Mommy of their existence. However actually, I’ve by no means cared about dish sponges till I began purchasing those.
5. My favourite pair of denims. I’ve had a number of other people ask the place I purchased them (all the time a just right signal!).
6. I began accumulating antique ice cream cone cookie jars this yr. What took me goodbye??
7. I’ve a fairly large collection of espresso mugs, however this lovely stoneware mug is the only I achieve for probably the most.
8. The softest pajamas I’ve ever owned (such a lot of 5 big name evaluations, too).
9. I’ve been the use of this hydrating petal cream for a number of months and my pores and skin hasn’t ever been so “glowy.” It’s somewhat of a splurge however SO price it.
P.S. I made Emma’s outsized soft-center chocolate chip cookies for my circle of relatives on Christmas Eve, and so they have been freaking out over how just right they have been. (OK, I used to be freaking out too.)
See ya in 2022. ❤️ Jacki